Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
We’re hiring a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to transform the process of finding legal representation.
You’ll use state-of-the-art Machine Learning and NLP on our proprietary datasets spanning litigation outcomes across the globe.
We are a small startup, so you will have direct influence on what machine learning products we build and how we build it.
- Use NLP to parse court documents/unstructured text
- Machine learning/Deep Learning to improve LitiPredict, our prediction engine
- Write production code that execute Machine Learning algorithms in real time
- Conduct research aimed at the intersection of Machine Learning/Computational Law
- Standard Python machine learning tools (Pandas, Numpy/Scipy)
- Deep Learning (Knowledge of Recurrent and embedding based networks required, Theano/TensorFlow preferred)
- NLP (should understand distributed representations/modern algorithms)
- Bonus points for experience at startups and integrating machine learning models into production
What we offer
Compensation will be a mix between salary and equity at an early stage startup. We are family friendly, and occasional remote work is welcome.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Updated: February 7, 2017